PSP strongly believes in the benefits and importance of technology transfer in commercialising UPM`s technologies and encourages research collaborations with industry nationally and internationally.
PSP initiates and conducts interactions, presentations and negotiations with various industries on behalf of UPM with the involvement of researchers. It is PSP`s mission to transfer technologies from the lab to the market that would benefit the society.
Mode of Commercialisation UPM - Company
1) Licensing of Technology (patent/industrial design/copyright/know-how)
– Type of Licensing: Exclusive, Non-exclusive
– Fees include: Licensing fee – Royalty – Other benefits
2) Assignment of IP / Outright sales (selling out your IP rights)
The requirement from the company;
– Company profile
– Form 24 and 49 are required.
- UPM innovation management centre
Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research and Innovation)
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia